System comes with one remote that is already programmed to the receiver. It can save up to 4 different remote codes in it’s memory.
Do these steps to program the remote to the system or to change the button’s functions.
1. Turn the key in ignition to On.
2. In 10 seconds, press the valet button the number of times corresponding to the desired channel listed below. Then you press the button one more time and HOLD it.The LED will flash to confirm. Do not release the valet button.
3. While holding the valet button, press the button on the remote that you’d like to program.
4. Once the remote is programmed, you can release the valet button.
You can program from 1 channel to another by releasing the valet switch and tapping it to advance steps and then holding it. For instance: You have programmed Channel 1 and want to program Channel 2. Release the valet switch. Press it one time and release it to advance from Channel 1 to Channel 2. Now, press and HOLD the valet switch. The LED will flash two times. As before, do not release it. If you want to program the 3rd channel after programming Channel 1, release the Program switch, press it twice and release it to advance to Channel 3. Then press it again and HOLD it. LED will flash three times to confirm it’s ready to program the remote.
Please note: You must disarm your Alarm and the red LED must be off before programming. If there is no working remote and the alarm sounds when you open the door or start the vehicle then press the valet switch/button while the ignition is ON. If did not work try it again while the ignition is OFF.
Steps to program the Remote to the System:
1. The driver’s door must be left opened until the remote is programmed.
2. Press the valet switch/button.
3. Turn the ignition to ON.
4. Within 5 seconds of step 3 press the valet/program switch 1 time, release it, press it again and hold it. You may hear a chirp, beep, or honk.
5. Within 5 seconds press left button on remote for 2 seconds. You may hear chirp, beep, or honk.
6. Release the valet switch/button, press again, and release it, press again, hold it. Press the right button on the remote (get chirp, beep, or honk) and release the valet switch/button, press again, release it, press again and hold it. Press both buttons on the remote and get a chirp, beep, or honk. Then release the valet switch/button.
7. Turn the ignition OFF.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.