NOTE: These types of systems can be paired with a maximum of 4 remotes and comes with a remote that’s already programmed to it. If you bought a new remote or want to change your existing remote’s button functions just follow these steps.
1. Turn the ignition ON, don’t start the engine.
2. Within 10 seconds press the valet switch/button the number of times corresponding to the desired channel list shown on the picture. Then you press the button and HOLD it. The LED will flash and keep on holding the button/switch.
3. Press the button on the remote that you’re programming to the system.
4. When your remote’s button is programmed, that’s the time you can release the valet button/switch.
TIPS: You can advance from programming one channel to another by releasing the Program switch and tapping it to advance steps and then holding it. For instance: You have programmed Channel One and you want to program Channel Two. Release the Program switch. Press it one time and release it to advance from Channel One to Channel Two. Now, press and HOLD the Program switch. The LED will flash two times. As beffore, do not release it.
If you want to program Channel Three after programming Channel One, release the Program switch, press it twice and release it to advance to Channel Three. Then press it once more and HOLD it. LED will flash three times to confirm it is ready to receive the code from the transmitter.
Disarm your Alarm and the red LED must be off before programming. If the alarm sounds when you open the door or start the vehicle without even using a working remote then press the valet switch/button while the ignition is ON. If did not work try it again while the ignition is OFF.
1. The driver’s door must be left open until the remote is programmed.
2. Press the valet button.
3. Turn the ignition to ON.
4. Within 5 seconds of step 3 press the valet button once, release it, press it again and hold it. You may hear a chirp, beep, or honk.
5. Within 5 seconds press left button on remote for 2 seconds. You may hear chirp, beep, or honk.
6. Release the valet switch/button, press again, and release it, press again, hold it. Press the right button on the remote (get chirp, beep, or honk) and release the valet switch/button, press again, release it, press again and hold it. Press both buttons on the remote and get a chirp, beep, or honk. Then release the valet switch/button.
7. Turn the ignition OFF.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.