The remote uses a Supercode Protocol and requires set up before programming the system. This system comes with two 1-way remote controls which are already programmed. The system can store up to 4 different remote control codes in memory.
Follow the steps below to program a new and or existing remote:
I. To enter the program mode on the remote:
1. Hold the “f” button on the remote until the transmit LED lights solid approximately 10 seconds.
2. Press and hold the start button until the remote LED blinks three times, and the amber transmit LED lights up.
3. Next enter the remote’s program mode and choose the function for “auto learn configuration” listed on the program grid.
Attention: You do not need to go though the setup or the other features in the menu.
After entering the setup mode on the remote, use the following instruction to add remote controls to the system. The program may also be locked if previously programmed using the Bitwriter. If the horn generates one long honk when attempting to program the unit, the learn routine is locked and must be unlocked using the bitwriter before proceeding.
II. The Valet switch/button, plugged into the blue port, is used for programming.
1. Turn the ignition to the On position. The heavy gauge pink wire must be connected.
2. Within 10 seconds, press and release the program switch corresponding to the number of the desired function step listed in the following table. Once you have selected the function step, press the switch once more and hold it. The LED flashes and the horn honks to confirm the selected functional step. Do not release the Program switch.
3. Press the lock button on the remote control. The horn honks to confirm that the code has been successfully programmed. It is not possible to teach a remote control button to the system more than once.
4. You can advance from one function step to another by releasing the Valet/Program switch and tapping it to advance function steps and then holding it.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.