ATTENTION: These types of systems can only be paired with a maximum of 4 remotes and it comes with a remote that’s already programmed to it.
But if you bought a new remote or wants to change your existing remotes button functions just follow these steps.
1. Turn ON the ignition, make sure the engine did not start.
2. Within 10 seconds press the valet switch/button the number of times corresponding to the desired channel list shown on the picture. Then you press the button one more time and HOLD it. The LED will flash and keep on holding the button/switch.
3. Press the button on the remote that you’re programming to the system.
4. When your remote’s button is programmed, that’s the time you can release the valet button/switch.
TIPS: You can advance from programming one channel to another by releasing the Program switch and tapping it to advance steps and then holding it. For instance: You have programmed Channel One and you want to program Channel Two. Release the Program switch. Press it one time and release it to advance from Channel One to Channel Two. Now, press and HOLD the Program switch. The LED will flash two times. As before, do not release it.
If you want to program Channel Three after programming Channel One, release the Program switch, press it twice and release it to advance to Channel Three. Then press it once more and HOLD it. LED will flash three times to confirm it is ready to receive the code from the transmitter.
Alarm must be disarmed. Valet mode wonâ€™t work. The red LED must be off. If there is no
working remote and the alarm sounds when you open the door or start the vehicle then do
the following: Press valet switch for one second and release with the ignition ON. If that doesnâ€™t work
then do it with ignition OFF.
Adding a new remote:
1. Open driver door until the remote is programmed.
2. Press the valet/program button located under dash on driverâ€™s side.
3. Turn the ignition to ON.
4. Within 5 seconds of step 3 press the valet/program switch 1 time, release it, press it again and hold it. You may hear a chirp, beep, or honk.
5. Within 5 seconds press left button on remote for 2 seconds. You may hear chirp, beep, or honk.
6. Release the valet/program switch, press again, and release it, press again, hold it.
Press the right button on the remote (get chirp, beep, or honk) and release the
valet/program switch, press again, release it, press again and hold it. Press both
buttons on the remote and get a chirp, beep, or honk.
7. Release the valet/programming switch.
8. Turn ignition to OFF.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.