1. Turn the ignition to the ON position.
2. Within 5 seconds, press and release the Momentary switch ONE time, and then Press and hold it.
3. After 2 seconds, the LED will flash on/off one time, pause and repeat to indicate Auto-programming is ready.
4. Within 15 seconds, press the * buton on the transmitter to be programmed, the Horn/Siren output will pulse once to confirm programming.
5. Repeat Step 4 for each transmitter.
6. Exit programming: Wait 15 seconds or turn the ignition off to exit transmitter programming. The Horn/Siren output will pulse 5 times to confirm exit.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.