Instructions to program the remote:
1. Turn the key in the ignition ON position.
2. Within 5 seconds, press the Momentary Switch once, and then Press and hold it.
3. In 2 seconds the LED turn on and off twice to indicate it’s in programming mode.
4. Within 15 seconds, press the button of the remote to be programmed. The Horn/Siren output will pulse once to confirm programming.
5. Go back to Step 4 for each remote you’re adding.
6. Wait for 15 seconds or turn the ignition OFF once you’re done. The Horn/Siren output will pulse 5 times to confirm programming mode is off.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.