Test if your alarm sounds when you open the door or start the car. And if it did, press valet switch for one second and release with the ignition ON. If didn’t work while ignition is ON press the switch while the ignition is OFF. press the switch while the ignition is OFF. LED must be off as well.
Steps to program the remote:
1. Open the driver door until the remote is programmed.
2. Press the valet/program button located under dash on driverâ€™s side.
3. Turn the ignition to ON.
4. Within 5 seconds of step 3 press the valet/program switch once, release it, press it again and hold it this time. You may hear a chirp, beep, or honk.
5. Within 5 seconds press left button on remote for 2 seconds. You may hear chirp, beep, or honk.
6. Release the valet/program switch, press again, and release it, press again, hold it.
Press the right button on the remote (get chirp, beep, or honk) and release the
valet/program switch, press again, release it, press again and hold it. Press both
buttons on the remote and get a chirp, beep, or honk. then release the valet/programming switch and turn ignition OFF.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.