1. Get in the car, turn the ignition to ON.
2. Press valet/bypass switch on – off – on – off- on then off.
3. Dash’s L.E.D. will flash one time, and siren will chirps one time (programming mode for channel 1 is ON)
4. You can assign any of the three transmitter button functions listed below to channel 1:
a) Press button #1 on remote.
b) Press button #2 on remote.
c) Press both buttons simultaneously on remote.
5 Press and hold the selected choice a, b, or c, until the siren emits long “chirp” to confirm that programmiing of channel 1 is successful.
6. Press valet/bypass switch on, and then off.
7. Dash mounted LED. will flash 2 times and the siren will “chirp” one time, indicating that the system is ready to accept programming for channel 2, or the pulsed ground output for remote trunk release, remote car starter, etc.
8. You can assign anyone of the two remaining button functions listed in 4a, 4b, or 4c above to operate channel 2. You cannot use the button(s) that operate channel 1, selected in step 5, to operate channel 2.
9. Press and hold the selected choice. The siren will emits a long “chirp” to confirm that programming of channel 2 was successful.
10. Move the valet/bypass switch on, and then off again.
11. The dash mounted L.E.D. will flash 3 times and the siren will “chirp” one time, indicating that the system is ready to accept programming for channel 3.
12. Press and hold the remaining transmitter button function. The siren will emit a long “chirp” to confirm that programming of channel 3 was successful.
13. To exit program mode, either turn the ignition key to the off position, or move the valet switch on then off one additional time. This is indicated by a long “chirp” from the siren.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.