PERFORM STEPS BELOW TO PROGRAM THE REMOTE:
1. Turn the ignition to ON position using your key.
2. Turn valet switch/button on and off 3 times and should end in OFF.
3. The LED will flash once, and you’ll hear a chirp from the siren.
4. To assign any of the 3 remote’s button functions to channel one just perform steps below:
a) Pressing button #1 on the remote.
b) Pressing button #2 on the remote.
c) Pressing both buttons simultaneously on the remote.
5 Press and hold the selected choice a, b, or c above, until the siren chirps to confirm that programming the channel 1 was successful.
6. Turn the valet switch/button on, and then off again.
7. The dash LED will flash twice and the siren chirps once.
8. You can assign any of the two remaining button functions listed in 4a, 4b, or 4c above to operate channel 2. You cannot use the button(s) that operate channel 1, selected in step 5, to operate channel 2.
9. Press the selected choice and hold it. The siren chirps to confirm that programming of channel 2 was successful.
10. Turn the valet/bypass switch on, and then off again. The dash mounted L.E.D. will flash 3 times and the siren chirps once, indicating that the system is ready to accept programming for channel 3.
11. Press and hold the remaining transmitter button function. The siren will emit a long “chirp” to confirm that programming of channel 3 was successful.
12. Twist the key in the ignition to OFF position, or turn the valet switch/button on then off one additional time. Then you’ll hear a long “chirp” from the siren to confirm that programming mode is OFF.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.