Before you begin, your system must be in a disarmed state and you must know where your valet switch is located. Perform the following steps:
1) Turn the vehicle’s ignition to the “on” position
2) Within 7 seconds of step 1, press the valet switch 5 times. The alarm should respond with a long siren chirp.
3) Press the valet switch to enter your secret override code. If a code has never been
programmed, press the valet switch one time. The alarm should respond with a long siren chirp.
4) Press the large/ lock button on your remote. The alarm should respond with a short siren chirp.
5) Repeat step 4 for each additional remote that is to operate the system (up to 4 remotes).
Note: the system will automatically exit programming mode if it detects a 15 second period of no activity.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.