Please Note: Alarm must be disarmed. Valet mode wonâ€™t work. The red LED must be off. If there is no working remote and the alarm sounds when you open the door or start the vehicle then do the following: Press valet switch for one second and release with the ignition ON. If that did not work then do it with ignition OFF.
Follow the steps to program your remote:
1. Open the driver’s door.
2. Press the valet switch/button located under dash on driverâ€™s side.
3. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position.
4. Within 5 seconds, press the valet switch/button once, then press and hold it. You may hear a chirp, beep or honk.
5. Within 5 seconds press the left button on the remote for 2 seconds and you may hear chirp, beep, or honk.
6. Release the valet switch/button, press again and release it, then press and hold it. Press the right button on the remote and release the valet switch/button, press again, release it, then press and hold it. Press both buttons on the remote and get a chirp, beep, or honk.
7. Release the valet switch button and turn the key in the ignition to OFF.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.