Attention: Your system can only save 4 remotes in it’s memory. Make sure to reprogram your existing remote and program the new ones. This “Sidekick” transmitters for the TW1/TW2 and FM systems are a special model that is not compatible with each other.
1. Open the hood (ground the blue pin wire if there’s no hood pin installed.)
2. Twist the key in the ignition to ON position. (Do not start the engine and pink wire should be connected).
3. Press the valet button 4 times. Wait for the system to flash the parking lights and/or honk horn exactly 4 times.
4. For 1-Way system: Press the LOCK button on the remote. 2-Way systems: Press LOCK and UNLOCK button at the same time. You should get 2 light flashes and 2 horn honks which mean remote have been programmed.
5. Now the system is waiting for a 2nd code, so repeat this step as needed with up to 3 additional remotes. The unit will flash the lights in succession after each code learned for up to 4 codes. (3 flashes for the 2nd code, 5 flashes for the 3rd code and 0 for 4th code.)
6. If all 4 codes are learned, the unit will automatically exit code learning mode, otherwise turn key OFF and close the hood.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.