The system can program a maximum of 4 remotes in it’s memory and once it’s in programming mode it will reset it’s memory so make sure to program your existing remotes as well.
1. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position. (Pink wire must be connected and do not start the engine.)
2. Press the valet button 4 times.
3. After a few seconds the unit Chirps, Siren, Horn and Flashes the parking lights 4 times.
4. Press the LOCK button. You should get 1 Chirp/Honk indicating the first remote is coded, and then press button #1 of a second transmitter, the unit will Chirp/Honk twice indicating the second remote is coded and so on. If all 4 codes are learned, the unit will automatically exit code learning mode, otherwise tum key off.
5. The system will Chirp/Honk 4 times when exiting learning mode.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.