REMOTE START SYSTEM:
1. Open the hood (Ground the hood pin wire if there’s no hood pin found).
2. Turn the ignition ON.
3. Press and hold the brake pedal, then press valet button/switch until parking lights turn ON solid.(Parking lights should turn itself on about a second)
4. Release the valet button/switch.
5. With BRAKE still Depressed, Press and hold the valet button again.
6. And in 4 seconds press the button on the remote you’re programming to be the remote start button.
7. Parking lights will flash once.
8. Close the hood first, Then press the brake pedal to clear the parking lights.
1. The alarm system is usually installed under the dash.
2. Find and ground the White/Red Test mode wire.
3. Turn the ignition ON. (Dash lights and buzzers) LED will turn solid for about 4 seconds indicating that the system is in programming mode.
4. Press and hold the valet button/switch.
5. Press the 1st (Largest) Button on the remote. Siren will chirp which means the remote has been programmed.
6. Go back to steps 4 & 5 to add more remotes (maximum of 4).
7. Disconnect the white/red wire.
8. Turn the ignition OFF.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.