Instructions for remote start system:
1. Open hood (Ground hood pin wire if there’s no hood pin).
2. Turn ignition ON.
3. Press and hold the brake pedal, then press valet button/switch until parking lights turn ON solid.(Parking lights should come on in about 1 second)
4. Release the valet button/switch.
5. With BRAKE still Depressed, Press and hold the valet button again.
6. And within 4 seconds press the button on the remote you’re programming to be the remote start button.
7. Parking lights will flash once.
8. Close the hood first, Then press the BRAKE PEDAL to clear the parking lights.
Instructions for alarm system:
1. Look for the alarm system in usually installed under the dash.
2. Then find and ground the White/Red Test mode wire.
3. Turn ignition ON. (Dash lights and buzzers) LED will turn solid for about 4 seconds indicating that the system is in programming mode.
4. Press and hold the valet button/switch (Red or Black momentary button mounted in vehicle).
5. Press the 1st (Larger) Button on the remote.
6. You’ll hear a chirp which means the remote has been programmed. Go back to steps 4 & 5 to add more remotes (maximum of 4).
7. Disconnect the white/red wire.
8. Turn the ignition OFF, then test the remote(s).
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.