NOTE: Most systems can learn up to 4 transmitter codes.
PROGRAM STEPS FOR REMOTE START SYSTEM:
1. Open hood (Ground hood pin wire if no hood pin is present in your installation).
2. Turn ignition on.
3. Press and hold brake pedal, then press program button until parking lights turn ON solid, (Parking lights should come on in about 1 second)
4. Release only program button.
5. With BRAKE still Depressed, Press and hold program button again.
6. Within 4 seconds press the button on the new remote you wish to be the remote start button.
7. Parking lights will flash once to confirm programming.
8. CLOSE HOOD FIRST, Then press and release BRAKE PEDAL to clear parking lights
PROGRAM STEPS FOR ALARM SYSTEM:
1. Locate alarm control module in vehicle. (Usually under driver’s side of dash)
2. Locate and ground the White/Red Test mode wire.
3. Turn ignition on to the run position. (Dash lights and buzzers) LED will turn solid for about 4 seconds indicating that the system is in test/programming mode.
4. Press and hold valet/override button (Red or Black momentary button mounted in vehicle).
5. Press the #1 (Larger) Button on the new transmitter.
6. The system will chirp and confirm code-learn. Repeat steps 4 & 5 for additional transmitters or proceed to next step.
7. Remove white/red wire from the ground, Turn off ignition, and test new remote(s).
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.