Note: You’re only allowed to program 4 remotes to this system. After programming the new remote you’ll need to reprogram the existing once.
Follow steps below to program the new and existing remotes.
1. Twist the key in the ignition to ON position (don’t start the engine) then press the valet button 4 times.
2. Parking lights flashes 4 times, siren chirps 4 times, horn honks4 times and LED light ON solid.
3. Press LOCK and UNLOCK button at the same time. You should get 2 light flashes, 2 siren chirps and 2 horn honks (optional) which means the system/receiver is ready to program your 2nd remote. (If you only have 1 remote, just skip step 4 to 5 and perform step 6).
4. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK button on your 2nd remote, then the system/receiver will flash 3 times, 3 siren chirps and 3 horn honks.
5. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK button on the 3rd or 4th remote. he system will not flash the lights when learning the 4th code.
6. Twist the key in the ignition to OFF position to turn programming mode OFF.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.