Attention: This system can save up to 4 remotes in it’s memory. After programming your new remote you’ll need to reprogram the existing once since the system will reset it’s memory once it entered programming mode.
Perform the steps below to program your new and existing remotes.
1. Twist the key in the ignition to ON position then press the valet button 4 times.
2. Your system/receiver will flash the parking lights 4 times, siren 4 times, horn 4 times and status LED will turn on solid.
3. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK button at the same time.
4. You should get 2 light flashes, 2 siren chirps and 2 horn honks (optional) which means the system/receiver is ready to program your 2nd remote. (If you only have 1 remote, just skip step 5 and 6 then do step 7).
5. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK button on your 2nd remote, then the system/receiver will flash 3 times, 3 siren chirps and 3 horn honks.
6. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK button on the 3rd or 4th remote. he system will not flash the lights when learning the 4th code.
7. Twist the key in the ignition to OFF position to exit programming mode.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.