Please Note: Make sure to reprogram your existing and new remote. And you can program up to 4 remotes to the system.
1. Turn the ignition ON and press the valet button 4 times.
2. The system will flash the parking lights 4 times, Siren 4 times, Horn 4 times and status LED will turn on solid.
3. Press the Button #1 (lock) and Button #2 (Unlock) together on the remote at the same time.
4. You should get 2 light flashes, 2 siren chirps and 2 horn honks (optional) indicating the system is waiting for the second code to be programmed.
5. Press button #1 and #2 together of a second remote, the unit will flash 3 times, 3 siren chirps and 3 horn honks. Press the lock and unlock button on a 3rd or 4th transmitter for up tp 4 total. Note: The unit will not flash the lights when learning the 4th code. Turn key off to exit programming mode.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.