Program steps for alarm system:
1. Locate alarm control module in vehicle. (Usually under driver’s side of dash)
2. Locate and ground the White/Red Test mode wire.
3. Turn ignition on to the run position. (Dash lights and buzzers) LED will turn solid for about 4 seconds indicating that the system is in test/programming mode.
4. Press and hold valet/override button (Red or Black momentary button mounted in vehicle).
5. Press the #1 (Larger) Button on the new transmitter.
6. The system will chirp and confirm code-learn. Repeat steps 4 & 5 for additional transmitters or proceed to next step.
7. Remove white/red wire from the ground, Turn off ignition, and test new remote(s).
Note: Most systems can learn up to 4 transmitter codes.
Instructions for remote start system:
1. Open hood (Ground hood pin wire if there’s no hood pin).
2. Turn ignition ON.
3. Press and hold the brake pedal, then press valet button/switch until parking lights turn ON solid.(Parking lights should come on in about 1 second)
4. Release the valet button/switch.
5. With BRAKE still Depressed, Press and hold the valet button again.
6. And within 4 seconds press the button on the remote you’re programming to be the remote start button.
7. Parking lights will flash once.
8. Close the hood first, Then press the BRAKE PEDAL to clear the parking lights.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.