Code Alarm SURESTARTLX can learn up to 4 remotes, and will start deleting saved remote codes in chronological order if you program another remote if it already reached it’s limit.
Do these steps to program your remote(s):
1. Turn the key to ON position in the ignition. (Don’t start the engine)
2. Press and hold the valet/override button.
3. Within 10 seconds, system will chirp or flash the parking lights 3 times.
4. Press the Button 1 of each remote and you’ll hear a chirp for each remote being programmed.
5. Turn the key OFF position to turn the programming mode off.
System has 1 programming button which programs all channels of the system.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.