CAUTION: Code Alarm SURESTARTLX can store up to 4 remote codes only, and will start deleting saved remote codes in chronological order if you program another remote when it has already reached it’s limit.
Perform the following to program a remote(s):
1. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position.
2. Press and hold the valet/override button.
3. Within 10 seconds, system will chirp/flash the parking lights 3 times.
4. Press the Button 1 of each remote and you’ll hear a chirp for each programmed remote.
5. Turn the key in the ignition to OFF position to turn the programming mode off.
CAUTION: System has 1 programming button which programs all channels of the system.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.