Remember: Your system can only keep 4 remote codes, and will start deleting saved remote codes in chronological order if you try to program another remote while it has reached it’s limit.
Do these steps to program a remote(s).
1. Insert the key in the ignition and turn it to the ON position.
2. Press and hold the valet/override button.
3. Within 10 seconds, system will chirp/flash the parking lights 3 times.
4. Press the 1st Button of each remote you’d like to program. You’ll hear a chirp for each learned remote (maximum of 4 remotes).
5. Turn the key in the ignition to OFF position once you’re finish programming.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.