This system can only program 4 remotes.If you attempt to program another remote, the system will start to delete saved remotes from it’s memory in chronological order.
Do these steps to program the remote:
1. Turn the ignition switch ON.
2. Press and hold the valet button.
3. In 10 seconds the system will chirp or flash the parking lights three times.
4. Press the LOCK button of each remotes you’re programming and system will respond with chirping once for each accepted remote codes.
5. Turn the ignition switch OFF once you’re done. And the system will also turn programming mode off automatically after 15 seconds of inactivity.
This system has 1 button programming which programs all channels of the system.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.