NOTE: This mode will only retain the last 4 remote transmitter programmed. If the transmitter memory is exceed, the security system will start deleting transmitters from memory in chronological order.
To program transmitters:
1. Get in the car, turn the key in the ignition to ON position.
2. Press and hold the valet button.
3. Within 10 seconds the system will chirp/flash the parking lights three times, release the button.
4. Press Button 1 of each transmitter you wish to program. The system will respond with 1 chirp for each accepted transmitter (up to 4).
5. Turn the ignition OFF to exit programming. The system will also exit programming after 15 seconds of inactivity.
NOTE: This system has 1 button programming which programs all channels of the system
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.