ATTENTION: Your system can store up to 4 remotes. If you exceeded the limit, your system will start deleting remotes from it’s memory in chronological order.
Follow these steps to program the remote.
1. Turn your key in the ignition to ON position.
2. Press and hold the valet/override button.
3. Within 10 seconds, system will chirp/flash the parking lights 3 times.
4. Press Button 1 of each transmitter you wish to program. The system a chirp for each accepted remote (maximum of 4 remotes).
5. Turn the key in the ignition to OFF position once you’re done.
ATTENTION: System has 1 button programming which programs all channels of the system.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.