Remember: Your system can only keep 4 remote codes, and will start deleting saved remote codes in chronological order if you try to program another remote while it has reached it’s limit.
Do these steps to program a remote(s).
1. Insert the key in the ignition and turn it to the ON position.
2. Press and hold the valet/override button.
3. Within 10 seconds, system will chirp/flash the parking lights 3 times.
4. Press the 1st Button of each remote you’d like to program. You’ll hear a chirp for each learned remote (maximum of 4 remotes).
5. Turn the key in the ignition to OFF position once you’re finish programming.
Remember: System has 1 programming button which programs all channels of the system.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.