Notice: Your system can keep up to 4 remote codes, and will start deleting paired remote codes in chronological order if you program another remote while it has reached it’s limit.
Perform these steps to program the remote(s).
1. Insert the key in the ignition and turn it to the ON position.
2. Press and hold the valet/override button.
3. Within 10 seconds, system will chirp or flash the parking lights 3 times.
4. Press the Button 1 of each remote you’d like to program. You’ll hear a chirp which indicates it’s paired.
5. Turn the key to OFF position once you’re done programming.
Notice: System has 1 programming button which programs all channels of the system.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.