Your system can only program a maximum of 4 remotes. Adding another remote to the system while the system has reached it’s limit, the system will start to remove paired remotes in a chronological order.
Follow these steps to program a remote:
1. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position.
2. Press and hold the valet/override button.
3. Within 10 seconds the system will chirp or flash the parking lights (3) times.
4. Press Button 1 of each transmitter you wish to program. The system will respond with 1 chirp for each programmed remote.
5. Turn the key in the ignition to OFF position to turn programming mode off. The system will also exit the programming after 15 seconds of inactivity.
Important: This system has 1 button programming which programs all channels of the system.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.