NOTE: While programming, each step must be done within 15 seconds of the previous step. After 15 seconds programming mode exits and a long chirp will be heard from the siren. System can store up to 4 remotes. If you try to program a another (5th) remote then the first remote’s code will be erased. Make sure the system is disarmed and the valet switch is in OFF position before programming.
1. Turn ignition to ON position.
2. Flip valet switch ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF.
3. The dash LED flashes once, and the sounding device will emit one beep.
4. Press the LOCK/UNLOCK button on the remote and hold until you hear a long beep.
5. Go back to step 4 for programming additional remotes.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.