IMPORTANT: During programming, each step must be executed within 15 seconds of the previous step. After 15 seconds programming mode exits which is indicated by a long chirp from the siren. The system can save 4 remotes. If you program a 5th remote then it erases the first remote. Make sure the system is disarmed and the valet switch is in the OFF position before beginning.
1. Enter vehicle, turn ignition to ON position.
2. Flip valet switch ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF.
3. The dash LED flashes 1 time, and the sounding device will emit one beep.
4. Press LOCK/UNLOCK button on remote and hold until you hear a long beep.
5. Repeat step 4 if you have additional remotes to program.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.