WARNING: The system can only program to 4 remotes. It will start to delete saved remotes in it’s memory if you program another remote while it has already reached it’s limit.
Follow steps to program your new and existing remotes:
1. Turn the ignition switch ON.
2. Press and hold the valet button.
3. In 10 seconds the system will chirp/flash the parking lights (3) times.
4. Press the LOCK button of each remotes you’re programming and system will respond with chirping once for each accepted remote codes.
5. Turn the ignition switch OFF once you’re done. And the system will also turn programming mode off automatically after 15 seconds of inactivity.
NOTE: This system has 1 button programming which programs all channels of the system.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.