IMPORTANT: Your system will only save up to 4 remotes. If the memory is exceeded, the security system will start deleting remotes from memory in chronological order.
To program remotes.
1. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position.
2. Press and hold the valet/override button.
3. Within 10 seconds the system will chirp/flash the parking lights (3) three times, then release the button.
4. Press Button 1 of each transmitter you wish to program. The system will respond with 1 chirp for each accepted remote (up to 4).
5. Turn the ignition OFF once you’re done. The system will also exit programming mode after 15 second of inactivity.
IMPORTANT: The system has 1 button programming which programs all channels of the system.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.