ATTENTION: This system can only program 4 remotes.If you attempt to program another remote, the system will start to delete saved remotes from it’s memory in chronological order.
Do these steps to program the remote:
1. Turn the ignition switch ON.
2. Press and hold the valet button.
3. In 10 seconds the system will chirp or flash the parking lights three times.
4. Press the LOCK button of each remotes you’re programming and system will respond with chirping once for each accepted remote codes.
5. Turn the ignition switch OFF once you’re done. And the system will also turn programming mode off automatically after 15 seconds of inactivity.
NOTE: This system has 1 button programming which programs all channels of the system.
1) Turn the ignition switch to the On position.
2) Press and release the valet button 3 times.
3) Press and hold LOCK button of the remote.
4) The lights will flash once.
“Re do step 3 for each additional remotes”
5) Press and release the valet button once for channel 2.
6) Press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote
7) The lights will flash once.
“Re do step 6 for each additional remotes”
8) Press the valet button once for channel 3.
9) Press and hold the TRUNK button on the remote.
10) Then the lights will flash once.
“Do step 9 on addtional remotes”
11) Press the valet button once to advance to channel 4.
12) Press and hold the STAR button of the remote.
13) The lights will flash once.
“Go back to step 12 for programming your additional remotes”
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.