This mode will only retain the last 4 remote transmitters programmed. If the transmitter memory is exceeded, the security system will start deleting transmitters from memory in chronological order.
To program transmitters:
1. Turn the ignition ON.
2. Press and hold the valet/override button.
3. Within 10 seconds the system will chirp/flash the parking lights three times, release the button.
4. Press button 1 of each transmitter you wish to program. The system will respond with 1 chirp for each accepted transmitter (up to 4).
5. Turn the ignition OFF to exit programming. The system will also exit programming after 15 seconds of inactivity.
This system has 1 button programming which programs all channels of the system.
1) Turn the ignition to On position.
2) Press the valet button 3 times.
3) Press and hold LOCK button on your remote.
4) Parking lights will flash once.
Go back to step 3 to program additional remotes.
5) Press the valet button once for channel 2.
6) Press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote
7) Parking lights will flash once.
Go back to step 6 for each additional remotes.
8) Press the valet button once for channel 3.
9) Press and hold the TRUNK button on the remote.
10) Parking lights will flash once.
Go back to step 9 for additional remotes.
11) Press the valet button once to advance to channel 4.
12) Press and hold the STAR button on the remote.
13) Parking lights will flash once.
Go back to step 12 for additional remotes
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.