Important: System can be paired with 4 remote. If you pair another remote while your system’s limit has reached it will start to delete other remotes from it’s memory in a chronological order.
Here’s how you program your new and existing remote:
1. Turn the ignition ON.
2. Press and hold the valet/override button.
3. Within 10 seconds the system will chirp/flash the parking lights (3) times.
4. Press LOCK of each remote you wish to program. The system will respond with chirping once for each accepted remote codes.
5. Turn the ignition OFF once you’re done. The system will also turn programming mode off automatically after 15 seconds of inactivity.
Important: This system has 1 button programming which programs all channels of the system.
1) Turn the ignition to ON position.
2) Press the valet button 3 times.
3) Press and hold LOCK button on your remote.
4) Parking lights will flash once.
Go back to step 3 to program additional remotes.
5) Press the valet button once for channel 2.
6) Press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote
7) Parking lights will flash once.
Go back to step 6 for each additional remotes.
8) Press the valet button once for channel 3.
9) Press and hold the TRUNK button on the remote.
10) Parking lights will flash once.
Go back to step 9 for additional remotes.
11) Press the valet button once to advance to channel 4.
12) Press and hold the STAR button on the remote.
13) Parking lights will flash once.
Go back to step 12 for additional remotes
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.