This Code Alarm CA530 system uses replacement remote: GOH-FRDPC2002
The keychain transmitters included with the system have been pre-programmed at the factory. Each button has been pre-assigned to control a specific function of the system. The system will store codes from up to 8 different transmitters. The first transmitter programmed to the system will be erased from the systemâ€™s memory if a 9th transmitter is programmed.
To program new or additional transmitters, the alarm system must be disarmed and out of Valet mode.
1. Open the driverâ€™s door make sure the carâ€™s interior light turns on.
2. Turn your key to ON or RUN position without starting the car.
3. Press and Hold the emergency override button.
3a. After 10 seconds the horn will honk 3 times. This indicates that the system has entered transmitter programming mode.
4. Release the emergency override button.
5. Press LOCK button on the remote transmitter to be programmed.
5a. The horn/siren will sound 1 time, indicating that the system has “learned” that remote transmitter.
6. Re-do step 5 for all additional remotes.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.