ATTENTION: This system can only save 4 remote codes in it’s memory.
Here are the steps to program the remote:
1. Turn the ignition ON position.
2. Press and hold the valet button.
3. Within 10 seconds the system will chirp/flash the parking lights three times, release the button.
4. Press button 1 of each transmitter you wish to program. The system will respond with 1 chirp for each accepted transmitter (up to 4).
5. Turn the ignition OFF to exit programming. The system will also exit programming after 15 seconds of inactivity. Three long chirps & three parking light flashes confirm the system has exited programming mode.
ATTENTION: This system has 1 button programming which programming which programs all channels of the system.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.