|CATX1WAY GOH-PAN05 Remote|
The keychain transmitters included with the system have been pre-programmed at the factory. Each button has been pre-assigned to control a specific function of the system. The system will store codes from up to 8 different transmitters. The first transmitter programmed to the system will be erased from the systemâ€™s memory if a 9th transmitter is programmed.
To program new or additional transmitters, the alarm system must be disarmed and out of Valet mode.
1. Open the driverâ€™s door make sure the carâ€™s interior light turns on.
2. Turn your key to ON or RUN position without starting the car.
3. Press and Hold the programming/override button under your dash. In approximately 10 seconds the system will honk the horn 3 times to indicate the system programming mode.
4. Release the override/programming button.
5. Press LOCK button on the un-programmed remote. The system will respond by honking one time telling you the remote has been programmed.
6. Re-do step 5 for all additional remotes.
|CATX2LED GOH-PAN09 Remote|
Do these steps to remove your stolen or lost remote’s code from the system.
1. Gather all remaining remote controls available.
2. Enter the programming mode by doing steps 1 â€“ 5: Adding Remote Controls to Your System
3. If you only have one remaining remote control, press the LOCK button on that remote control four 4 times, pausing at least 1 second in between each press. The horn must â€˜honkâ€™ each time you press the LOCK button.
3a. If two remaining remote controls, press the LOCK button on each remote two 2 times, pausing at least 1 second in between each press. The horn must â€˜honkâ€™ each time you press the LOCK button.
3b. If you have three remaining remotes, press the LOCK button on two of the remote controls one 1 time, then press the LOCK button on the remaining remote control twice. Pause at least 1 second in between each press. The horn must â€˜honkâ€™ each time you press the LOCK button.
4. Turn the ignition off to exit the programming mode.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.