How to program your new and existing remote:
1. Place the key into the ignition and turn to ON position or start the engine.
2. Enter the PIN number using the Plainview 2 valet switch.
Note: Factory default PIN is 2 and can be entered by pressing the * button twice then the â€˜blank’ button once on the Plainview 2 valet switch.
3. Immediately press and hold the * button until you hear one chirp and the Status LED turns on, then release the * button.
4. Press the â€˜blankâ€™ button once. Pause until you hear one chirp.
5. Press the * button once. Siren will chirp once as you push the button.
6. Press lock/unlock button on the remote. Siren will chirp.
7. Press the lock/unlock button a second time. Siren will chirp twice to confirm remote has been programmed.
8. Turn the ignition off and remove the key. Alarm will chirp three times.
9. Press lock/unlock button to test the remote.