Follow steps to program the remote:
1. Turn the ignition ON or start the car.
2. Put the PIN number using the Plainview 2 valet switch. Factory default PIN is “2” to enter it just press the * button twice and the â€˜blank’ button once on the Plainview 2 valet switch.
3. Immediately press and hold the * button until you hear the chirp once and the Status LED will turn on, then release the * button.
4. Press the blank button once. Pause until you hear one chirp.
5. Press the * button once. Siren will chirp once as you push the button.
6. Press the lock/unlock button on the remote. Siren will chirp once.
7. Press the lock/unlock button a second time. Siren will chirp twice to confirm remote has been programmed.
8. Turn the ignition off and remove the key. Alarm will chirp three times. Then test the remote, just press lock/unlock button.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.