Programming instruction for your new and unprogrammed remote:
1. IGNITION ON: Place the key into the ignition and turn to the ON position or start the engine.
2. ENTER PIN NUMBER: Enter your PIN number using the Plainview 2 valet switch.
Note: The Factory default PIN number is 2 and can be entered by pressing the * button twice then the â€˜blank’ button once on the Plainview 2 valet switch.
3. PRESS/HOLD/RELEASE: Immediately PRESS and HOLD the * button until you hear one chirp and the Status LED turns on, then RELEASE the * button.
4. PRESS/RELEASE: PRESS and RELEASE the â€˜blankâ€™ button once. Pause until you hear one chirp.
5. PRESS/RELEASE: PRESS and RELEASE the * button once. The siren will chirp once as you push the button.
6. TRANSMIT: Press the lock/unlock button on your new transmitter. The siren will chirp once to confirm it has received the transmission.
7. TRANSMIT AGAIN: Press the lock/unlock button a second time. The siren will chirp twice to confirm it has learned your new transmitter.
8. IGNITION OFF: Turn the ignition off and remove the key: The alarm will chirp three times to indicate exiting transmitter learn routine.
9. TEST TRANSMITTER: Press the lock/unlock button to verify that the transmitter is operating the
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.