How to program your new and existing remote:
1. Place the key into the ignition and turn to ON position or start the engine.
2. Enter the PIN number using the Plainview 2 valet switch.
Note: Factory default PIN is 2 and can be entered by pressing the * button twice then the â€˜blank’ button once on the Plainview 2 valet switch.
3. Immediately press and hold the * button until you hear one chirp and the Status LED turns on, then release the * button.
4. Press the â€˜blankâ€™ button once. Pause until you hear one chirp.
5. Press the * button once. Siren will chirp once as you push the button.
6. Press lock/unlock button on the remote. Siren will chirp.
7. Press the lock/unlock button a second time. Siren will chirp twice to confirm remote has been programmed.
8. Turn the ignition off and remove the key. Alarm will chirp three times.
9. Press lock/unlock button to test the remote.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.