Please Note: These types of systems can only keep a maximum of 4 remotes in it’s memory. It will start to delete saved remotes from it’s memory in chronological order once you forced it to program another one while it’s memory is full.
1. Turn the ignition to ON position. Don’t start the engine.
2. Press the valet switch/button 3 times. You’ll hear a chirp which you’re in programming mode.
3. Press the LOCK button on the remote until you hear another chirp/beep.
4. Go back to step 3 for programming another remote.
5. Either turn the ignition OFF or wait for 15 seconds for the system to turn programming mode OFF by itself. You’ll hear a short and long chirp once as a confirmation.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.