Note: This mode will only retain the last 4 remote transmitters programmed. If the transmitter memory is exceeded, the security system will start deleting transmitters from the memory in chronological order.
1. Turn the ignition switch from the OFF position to the ON position.
2. Before 15 seconds has passed, push and release the valet switch 3 times. You will hear a single chirp from the siren/horn. You are now in transmitter programming mode.
3. Press the “Lock” button on the first transmitter until you hear a confirmation chirp/beep. The transmitter is now programmed to the control module.
4. repeat step 3 for each additional transmitter.
5. When finished, either turn off the ignition or wait for 15 seconds to get out of the transmitter programming mode. You will hear 1 short + 1 long chirps/beeps to indicate you are out of the transmitter programming mode.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.