Disarm your Alarm before programming, and the red LED must be off. If the alarm sounds when you open the door or start the vehicle then do this: Press the valet switch with the ignition ON. If did not work, then do it with the ignition OFF.
Steps to program the remote:
1. Open the driver’s door.
2. Press the valet switch/button.
3. Turn the ignition ON not the engine.
4. Within 5 seconds, press the valet switch/button once then press and hold it. You may hear a chirp, beep or honk.
5. Within 5 seconds press the left button on your remote for 2 seconds and you may hear chirp, beep, or honk.
6. Release the valet switch/button, press again and release it, then press and hold it. Press the right button on the remote and release the valet switch/button, press again, release it, then press and hold it. Press both buttons on the remote and get a chirp, beep, or honk.
7. Release the valet switch button and turn the key in the ignition to OFF.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.