NOTE: Disarm the alarm before programming the remote and the red LED must be turned off. If none of the remote works and the alarm sounds when you open the door or start the vehicle then press valet switch for a second then release with the ignition ON. If that did not work then do it while ignition is OFF.
These are the steps to program the remote to your system:
1. Open the driver’s door until the remote is programmed.
2. Turn the key in the ignition On. Don’t start the engine.
3. In 5 seconds, press the valet switch/button the number of times corresponding to the desired channel on the chart below. Once you have selected the channel, press and hold it until you that certain button is programmed (Read Step 4). LED will flash the same number of times as the channel selected and the siren will chirp.
4. Press the button on the remote you wish to assign to that channel. Unit will chirp to confirm the receiver received the code.
5. Release the valet switch/button and remove the key once you’re finish.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.