ATTENTION: Alarm must be disarmed before programming and the red LED must be off. If there is no working remote and the alarm sounds when you open the door or start the vehicle then press valet switch for a second then release with the ignition ON. If that did not work then do it while ignition is OFF.
Here’s how you program a remote:
1. Open the driver’s door until the remote is programmed.
2. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position.
3. In 5 seconds, press the valet switch/button the number of times corresponding to the desired channel on the chart below. Once you have selected the channel, press and hold it until you that certain button is programmed (Read Step 4). LED will flash the same number of times as the channel selected and the siren will chirp.
4. Press the button on the remote you wish to assign to that channel. Unit will chirp to confirm the receiver received the code.
5. Release the valet switch/button and remove the key once you’re done.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.