The alarm must be disarmed. Valet mode wonâ€™t work. The red LED must be off. If there is no working remote and the alarm sounds when you open the door or start the vehicle then do the following:
Press valet switch for one second and release with the ignition ON. If that doesnâ€™t work then do it with ignition OFF.
Adding a new remote:
1. Open the driver’s door until the remote is programmed.
2. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position.
3. Within 5 seconds, press the valet switch/button the number of times corresponding to the desired channel on the chart below. Once you have selected the channel, press and hold it until you that certain button is programmed (Read Step 4). LED will flash the same number of times as the channel selected and the siren will chirp.
4. Press the button on the remote you wish to assign to that channel. The unit will chirp to confirm that the receiver has learned the code from the remote.
5. Release the valet switch/button and remove the key.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.