ATTENTION: You must disarm your Alarm and the red LED must be off before programming. If there is no working remote and the alarm sounds when you open the door or start the vehicle then press the valet switch/button while the ignition is ON. If did not work try it again while the ignition is OFF.
Steps to program the Remote to the System:
1. The driver’s door must be left opened until the remote is programmed.
2. Press the valet switch/button.
3. Turn the ignition to ON.
4. Within 5 seconds of step 3 press the valet/program switch 1 time, release it, press it again and hold it. You may hear a chirp, beep, or honk.
5. Within 5 seconds press left button on remote for 2 seconds. You may hear chirp, beep, or honk.
6. Release the valet switch/button, press again, and release it, press again, hold it. Press the right button on the remote (get chirp, beep, or honk) and release the valet switch/button, press again, release it, press again and hold it. Press both buttons on the remote and get a chirp, beep, or honk. Then release the valet switch/button.
7. Turn the ignition OFF.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.